Wilderness Safaris has recently launched a new Behind The Scenes Safari which is worthy of mention as it offers something a bit different from the normal safari experience. The key points are:
- This is a 14 day ‘4 Cs’ (Commerce, Conservation, Community, Culture) behind the scenes safari to: Namibia, Botswana, Zambia visiting…
- Rhino Camp, Damaraland Camp, Dumatau, Vumbura Plains, Kalahari Plains, Toka Leya
- Focus on sustainable ecotourism with in depth study opportunities at each property
- Led by: Brett Wallington
- Deps: 24 Apr – 7 May & 20 Nov – 3 Dec. Starts Windhoek, ends Livingstone
- Price US$11,700 per person
For further information please get in touch with Fiona.